Keep Your Loved Ones Alive!
Recommended For Teachers, Parents, and Guardians!
"End Suicide and homicide- aND The harm in between"
More than 49,000 people commit suicide yearly as of 2022 in the United States alone. More than deaths yearly from vehicle accidents. Dr. Drina Fried's groundbreaking book based on her program Offensiveless Defense Plus Two Rules: Trains us on how to help students, children, acquaintances, and others from harmfully acting out or harming themselves.
Learn how to recognize the tell-tale signs of suicide and homicide ideation, and how to respond so you can save a life. More than that, the book provides useful expert information on how we can parent and reparent ourselves and others to break the harm in between that often leads to depression and violent choices.
ITS A MUST-HAVE BOOK FOR PARENTS, TEACHERS, AND GUARDIANS OF ALL TYPES.
- To be able to diffuse harmful situations and lift others up with hope.
- Resolve internal and external conflicts and cope with overwhelming feelings.
- How to talk with yourself and others you care about and that leads away from violence and self-harm.
- Examples of what to say to transform your life for the better and the lives of others you care about.
- Ways to clear out past and present negative emotions of fear, anger, grief, tension, physical pain, and boredom, which is also a method to recover rational effective thinking.
And So Much More...
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- Kevin Harrington
The Original Shark From ABC's Shark Tank
- James Malinchak
Featured On ABC's Hit TV Show "The Secret Millionaire", And Founder BigMoneySpeaker.Com
- John Formica
The 'Ex-Disney Guy', America's Customer Experience Speaker And Coach At Johnformica.Com
" The value of learning Offensiveless Defense to save lives, is equal to learning CPR to save lives. You will prepare and be empowered to stop suicide and homicide.
- Andrew Hangarter